Life’s too short to drink a basic cup of Joe so we teamed up with the lads at DC Coffee to get the ultimate lesson on how to make great coffee. Whilst my love of coffee is real, my talent for making one is not, so barista Ben at DC Coffee helped me change that whilst also overcoming my 22 year long fear of ‘milk frothing’. True story. If you want to skill up with some barista knowledge, learn the basics or just nerd out on all things coffee… this one’s for you!
When it comes to Barista basics it’s important invest in a good grinder. You can have the best coffee beans and machine ever, but it’s the grinder that is most important to ensure you can make the perfect coffee blend.
Our Coffee Set Up includes:
- Beans: DC Coffee (we’re currently enjoying Duchess)
- Machine: La Marzocco Linea Mini
- Grinder: La Marzocco Mazzer Lux D
- Tamper: Pullman Barista
- Jug: Joe Frex White Milk Jug
- Scales: Acaia White Coffee Scales