Available positions will be listed here, if nothing is listed be sure to check back in soon!
Managing Editor & Sponsorship Coordinator | Online Publication Hunting for George
Your go-to inspiration for Home, Design and Lifestyle. Turning heads since 2010. Hunting for George is an online media publication and unique content creation company. Every week across all platforms, Hunting for George reach over 2 million people and serve over 5 million impressions on non-paid platforms. Hunting for George is looking for autonomous, like-minded individuals who are passionate about home, design & lifestyle.
An excellent communicator, whether that be through writing, in person or visually through social media. Well connected and confident when approaching new leads and contacts. A natural-born storyteller with a keen eye for detail and a passionate drive for achieving goals.
- Previous experience in Media, Editorial, Public Relations, Social Media Marketing or Partnerships is essential.
- Experience in creative writing with a general knowledge of SEO.
- Experience in managing relationships with brands for paid content.
- Ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation.
- You are across social media platforms and have an understanding of both consumer and brand goals.
- Able to work effectively and productively from home.
Organising everything you see online at Hunting for George (and even the things you don’t see).
What you might do in a typical week:
- Have a video call with our Marketing Coordinator to ensure the content schedule is up to date.
- Review, edit and approve all online articles & social posts.
- Review and approve weekly eDM creative.
- Research and write a unique online article which is relevant for our audience.
- Liaise, coordinate and deliver paid content opportunities on Hunting for George with brands, partners and sponsors.
- Organise, launch and promote a giveaway online.
- Post daily Instagram Stories to @huntingforgeorge to promote the daily online article.
- Report monthly to the Hunting for George Director and team. Communicate current and upcoming opportunities.
- $70k – $80k (pro-rata) + Super.
- Permanent Part Time Role.
- Min 3 Days a week. Negotiable.
- Responsible for daily social media posting.
- Working from home arrangement.
- Work from anywhere in Australia.
Please prepare a cover letter addressing this job directly including answering the two questions below, please include a current CV with relevant details.
- What brands have you worked with in the past to secure unique content? What is the most important aspect of managing this relationship?
- Aside from Hunting for George, what publication do you read, watch or listen to on a regular basis? Why do you keep coming back?
Applications will only be received via LinkedIn. APPLY HERE.
Please do not email directly, or contact us on social media.