Available positions will be listed here, if nothing is listed be sure to check back in soon!
Digital Content & Social Media Coordinator
Your go-to inspiration for Home, Design and Lifestyle. Turning heads since 2010. Hunting for George is an online media publication and unique content creation company. Every week across all platforms, Hunting for George reach over 2 million people and serve over 5 million impressions on non-paid platforms. Hunting for George is looking for autonomous, like-minded individuals who are passionate about home, design & lifestyle.
- Excellent writer with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with a solid understanding of the social media landscape, and an everlasting desire to continue learning.
- A relevant degree (or equivalent).
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Excellent administrative skills with cloud-based tools and task management systems
- Experience with social media schedulers and relevant social platforms.
- Experience in content creation and management, preference for Adobe skills in Photoshop and editing software.
- A great aesthetic eye and passion for design and interiors. Ability to integrate design thinking and user experience to maintain a brand identity.
- Experience implementing and adjusting a monthly content plan across organic social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn and YouTube, with guidance.
- Experience in reading and reporting social media data and analytics. Ability to make sound adjustments to increase engagement, conversions and traffic, with guidance.
- Agile with tech, working on remote communications with a dispersed team. Ability to work effectively and productively from home.
- Most importantly, we value initiative and a positive approach to working solutions for our small but mighty team – good vibes and a positive attitude is a must.
What you might do in a typical week:
- Source content and write online articles relating to Houses, Architecture and/or Interiors.
- Format HiRes photography for usage across multiple social platforms.
- Upload and schedule daily online articles.
- Create an eDM including copy, testing and scheduling.
- Schedule and write engaging copy for Instagram Feed posts to multiple Instagram accounts.
- Weekly WIP with Managing Editor to review tasks and upcoming deadlines.
- Engage with our audience on social media through comments.
- Write a supporting article for a video launch or campaign
- Entry level role assisting our Managing Editor
- $42k (pro-rata) + Super, company laptop, internet and phone allowance.
- Permanent Part Time Role: Monday – Thursday
- Working from home arrangement
- Work from anywhere in Australia
Please prepare a cover letter addressing this job directly including answering the two questions below, please include a current CV with relevant details.
- Aside from Hunting for George, what publication do you read, watch or listen to on a regular basis? Why do you keep coming back?
- What’s the next big social media platform that brands should be on and which brand do you see who is having meaningful conversations with their audience? Explain what sets them apart.
Applications will only be received via LinkedIn. APPLY HERE.
Please do not email directly, or contact us on social media.