We were lucky enough to experience the Tasmanian Tesla Traverse – the ultimate luxury road trip across Tasmania! A unique collaboration between four Tasmanian businesses: Drive Car Hire, The Tasman, Piermont and Stillwater Seven. These companies have teamed up to curate a luxury road trip across Tasmania like no other – complete with all the trimmings. In fact all you have to do is turn up and the rest is organised for you.
You will be traveling in style thanks to Drive Car Hire. Cruising the streets in the smart and modern comfort of a Tesla, arriving at each destination emission-free. Spending two nights at each location where you can easily access EV charging for your Tesla to explore the south, east and north of Tasmania.
The Tasman, a luxury collection hotel in the heart of Hobart’s waterfront, is where you will start (or complete) your road trip. An exceptional blend of Tasmania’s architectural heritage together with the best of modern design. You will enjoy two nights in a Grand Heritage King Room, dinner for two at Massimo Mele’s Italian restaurant Peppina and two epic breakfasts each morning of your stay. From here explore the best that Hobart and Tasmania’s south has to offer.
Your Tesla will be fully charged ready for your two hour drive towards the east coast. Arriving at Piermont, modern luxury accommodation surrounded by untouched wilderness and rugged landscapes that make it the perfect place to unwind. Enjoy two nights in the Luna Residence, dinner for two at the Homestead Restaurant and in-suite breakfast provisions for two each morning. This location provides access to private beaches, an outdoor pool, tennis court, mountain bikes and kayaks. Or simply enjoy the peace and quiet from your luxury residence.
A further two hour journey will take you to Launceston in Tasmania’s north to enjoy all that Stillwater Seven has to offer. Whilst your Tesla charges at Stillwater’s EV charging station you will check into two nights in a Premium King Suite overlooking the Tamar River, that will include a bottle of Vintage Tasmanian sparkling on arrival and three course dinner for two at award winning restaurant, Stillwater. Each morning enjoy an in-room breakfast for two to fuel up before enjoying a day exploring the north coast of Tasmania or perhaps just a short stroll to popular Cataract Gorge.
The package includes:
– Tesla Model 3 car hire for six nights and seven days from Hobart to Launceston, or Launceston to Hobart (additional days may be added on request) from Drive Car Hire
– Two nights accommodation in a Grand Heritage King room at the Tasman, Hobart
– $300 dining credit for dinner for two at Peppina Restaurant
– Peppina Pantry Experience breakfast for two on both mornings of your stay in Hobart
– Two nights accommodation in a Luna Residence at Piermont Retreat, Swansea
– Dinner for two at Homestead Restaurant
– In-suite breakfast provisions for two on both mornings of your stay in Swansea
– Two nights accommodation in a Premium King Suite at Stillwater Seven, Launceston, including a bottle of vintage Tasmanian sparkling on arrival
– Three-course dinner for two at Stillwater
– In-room breakfast for two on both mornings of your stay in Launceston
From $6,640 for two people. Bookings available upon request.