Want to re-create this relaxed, nature filled bedroom yourself? We’ll take you through everything you need to know on how to style your own bedroom sanctuary!
- Cosy Floor Rug. We styled the Berber Knot Zulu Rug as the hero and also layered the Berber Knot Atlas Rug to create more texture. To find out more about these rugs, take closer look at the makers behind the brand Armadillo & Co.
- Pallet bed‘s are an easy economical sleeping option and can be great for open plan rooms or if you’re renting. Find four pallets that are good quality, same size and colour. Then decide on which orientation works best for your space. |
- Artwork. Increase the chill factor by adding complementary art prints. We chose to style the Last Wave print, Golden Years print and Patchwork print.
- Music. If you’re a vinyl lover bring your turntable into the bedroom. We’ve styled ours on the Oliver bench and paired with Yamaha NX-N500 white speakers that look great on the floor. Bring your records into the space and put them on display.
- Add plants (a whole lotta plants!) We chose to style a mixture or small, medium and large size plants. All these plants used are from Mr Fancy Plants can be purchased at our Hunting for George Melbourne Showroom. (To find out all the plant names click here) We’ve decorated the plants with a combination of Uashmama paper bags, Ivy Muse Boheme Pot and Pop & Scott Pots.
- Layer your bed! We chose to feature the Clifton Quilt Set as the hero on this pallet bed, but we also made it extra lush by adding the East Village Quilt Set, Smoke Euro Pillowcase, Smoke Sheet Set and Leon Cushion. The trick to making an ultra plush bed is layers, layers, layers!!This bedroom sanctuary is part of the Hunting for George Clifton Collection.
Art Direction: Lucy Glade-Wright, Stylist: Ruth Welsby, Photographer: Annette O’Brien